Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

21 February, 2014

Kiko Satin Nail Lacquer Set

I present to you Kiko Satin Nail Lacquer Set, a set of eight limited edition nail polishes with a surprising micro pearl finish. 
The nail polishes are contained in a "Digital Emotion" style case, making them ideal as a gift or to collect.


The texture gives the right amount of fluidity for perfect control. The professional flat brush makes it easy to apply. 
All the nail polishes in the set have a full, intense colour which is enhanced by fine pearls.

Formulated without aggressive ingredients such as toluene, camphor, DBP and formaldehyde.

The set contains 8 colours:
443 Rose Taupe
444 Rose Coral
445 True Red
446 Dark Cherry
447 Carmine Red
448 Cobalt Blue
449 Lawn Green
450 Light Tiffany







What do you think about this set? :-) Your favourite colour? :-)


19 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous set - makes my mouth water ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Maria, it is gorgeous indeed! :-) And I bought it on sale :-)

      Delete
  2. Dying to see them on your nails. The colours are gorgeous, but I'm not convinced by the satin finish. =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Giovanna! :-) Swatches and nail art creations coming... :-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Some of them are not really "my" colours, some of them are to die for... :-)

      Delete
  4. Rose Taupe and Light Tiffany are my absolute favorites, but they all have something special, great set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Until now I tried Lawn Green, Light Tiffany and Rose Taupe... :-) Swatches are coming! :-)

      Delete
  5. I cannot pick just one color from the lovely set, I think I like the mint and the bright blue one :) Can't wait to see what you'll come up with while playing with the polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this set, there are some colours that I use rarely and there are some colours that I adore (like the blue one and mint and some other colour..), but you had to buy the whole set... luckily it was on big sale... :-)

      Delete
  6. I have 4 Kikos and they are fantastic! Looking forward to seeing your swatches and nail art with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiko is a nice brand and last two years they had some very nice collections... It was their fault that I got addicted to textured polishes! :-)

      Delete
  7. Jao divotice plavi i rozi su mi naravno favoriti :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. šta ja mislim? ma mislim da si grozna, vjerojatno kiko samo od tebe može dobro živit ;)
    prvi, četvrti i zadnja tri <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Pa, i ja mislim da si ti grozna kada objavljujes swatcheve nekih lakova koje ja ovde ne mogu da nabavim, hihih... :-) Ali, taj osecaj traje samo jedan trenutak i posle uzivam u tome sta nam pokazes...
      A sto se tice prodavnice Kiko, bas sam fino iskoristila popuste oko Bozica i januarske popuste, a u poslednje vreme je izbegavam... a crkoh od zelje da vidim novu kolekciju koju su nedavno izbacili... :-)

      Delete
  9. The blue one attrats me the most (no surprise :D )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is one of my favourites from this collection :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)